Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Half birthday!

It is my beautiful, precious baby boy's 6 month birthday. I can't believe how fast he is growing! He has been changing so much, especially over the past month and learning a ton. As of 4:34 AM my gorgeous son has been making our lives so much more fun and exciting for half a year, and causing an awful lot of trouble! Here's a little flashback of his first 6 months:







Here's what our little guy has been up to for the past 6 months:

  • Rolling both ways
  • Lots of babbling and even more raspberry/bubble blowing
  • Sitting up unassisted
  • Eating rice cereal, baby food, and the occasional banana or avocado in a mesh feeder
  • Smiling and laughing
  • Army crawling all over the house
As you can see, we've been busy! Boston is so smart and such a joy. I can't imagine life without him, he's just perfection. Here's our little guy at 6 months!


I am so excited for all of our upcoming milestones, but I need time to slow down! Happy 6 month Boston, we love you so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...