Friday, May 25, 2012

It's been awhile

I don't know why I keep pretending I'm a great blogger. Or that I'll blog about the same general things or on a certain schedule. I know all too well that I have a horribly short attention span and will never be able to commit to a recipe only or whatever type of blog I originally had in my head. And I think I originally intended to write this really inciteful blog full of tips, awesome recipes and methods to deal with kids but realistically I don't know shit about anything yet so I'll stop pretending. Okay, maybe that's a little harsh but I can't pretend I'm an epic baker when I made some gawdawful biscuits that tasted like nothing, or like I'm some super awesome montessori mom when my son is 8 months old and I still don't know how to get him to sleep in his own bed. I've been away from the blog so long that blogger changed the whole set up and as I'm writing this thing, I'm not entirely sure I'm typing in the right spot. This might be a big waste of my time right now.
So I figure if I'm going to actually update this blog on a regular basis, I'll just write my random ramblings and garbage.
Today's garbage will be some minor catch-ups on our life. Boston will be 8 months old in 2 days. He's still doing a funny army crawl and probably never will do a normal crawl but that's okay because his is just as effective. He also learned just a week ago how to pull himself up to standing so now that's all he wants to do. All day long, pulling up on hampers and toys and my leg. Clawing his way up, stretching out my shirts and yanking my hair. He is such a little character and I'm loving this age he's at.
Stella thought it would be cool to climb the baby gates over and over again, and the dummy tore her nail almost all the way off the quick so she had to have it removed and is now sporting a goofy cone on her head. Dogs with cones are hilarious, and even though I feel really bad for her, I can't stop laughing about it.
I also have a sewing machine and I've been doing little projects all week. Today I upcycled a shirt, I'll blog about it later. It's pretty fabulous though.
That's all today, maybe I'll get back into the writing mood and post here more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...