Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pinterest Challenge

I am a pinning maniac. I love Pinterest and have so many recipes pinned it's ridiculous. I have made several recipes I've found on there but there are many, many more to knock off my list. So I'm going to make it a goal to make at least 8 Pinterest inspired recipes a month and post my results, good or bad. I've had a really tough time narrowing this months choices down, but based on what I've been craving and what I have available in my fridge already these are the choices I've made:
-Twix caramel brownies Done! 3/3/2012
-Salmon pierogies (I'm really excited about these because I've never had a pierogie and I don't have enough recipes that call for smoked salmon)
-Crockpot white cheddar chicken pasta
-Pumpkin muffins Completed 3/6/2012
-Strawberry scones with Meyer lemon Completed 3/5/2012(I've never used Meyer lemons!)
-Crockpot honey chicken Completed, 3/4/2012 (I've had a couple friends rave about this already)
-Hawaiian crunch halibut
-Peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

I think it's a good balance of the types of meals and level of difficulty. I'm super stoked for the brownies, I can't stop thinking about chocolate. I wish I had all the ingredients right now.

On with the Pinterest challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...