Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby milestones

We hit a couple small milestones today but I can't for the life of me remember where baby's book is so I'll mention and date them here so I don't forget. First, Boston was able to stand up (while holding something) on his own today! He couldn't pull himself up but this was the first time he was able to bear all of the weight on his legs on his own and he even held if for a couple minutes before getting wobbly. Steven had him in his lap while we were parked in the car and he decided he wanted the steering wheel so Steven stood him up and Boston grabbed the wheel and just held up, standing on his own little adorable legs!

And then he also had solid foods for the first time. We had tried rice cereal which he loves and I decided to try some purees to see what he thought. We tried sweet potatoes and he did not like them. So I think we're going to just wait a few more weeks and try again. Maybe he just isn't ready yet.
But there you have it, 2 major milestones, both on Feb 17th, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...