Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sleepless in New England

A few days ago we discovered Boston can no longer be swaddled for bed because he can now roll to his stomach but can't roll back onto his back with the swaddler on. This finding is making our lives incredibly difficult right now because we also have a notorious sleep fighter on our hands. So after a couple pretty sleepless nights, I checked out The No-Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley from our library after a friend recommended it. I've kind of skimmed through it and right now I feel pretty indifferent; a lot of what I read seems like common sense but maybe once I actually read it and piece it all together the puzzle will come together and we'll all be sleeping like babies again! Until then, my strong-willed 4 month old will have to cope with us. As of now, if he falls asleep anywhere, anyhow, then it's okay with us. He is currently taking a nap in his car seat next to me and I don't dare try to move him. I hope you've got what I need, Ms. Pantley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...