Girl... if only. I could def use $1,000 right now. Here it goes:
- Running shoes. I was running this morning and my feet are killing me. And I realized I've had my shoes 2 years. 2 YEARS. They done expired at least a year and a half ago!
- Transmission flush. We got our oil changed a couple months ago and they said we needed a transmission flush. Well, that was a couple months ago so...
- A dress. I'm going to my cousin's high school graduation tomorrow and I need a dress. I have to go shopping this afternoon for one actually.
- Wine. The good stuff, not this klassy shit I've been drinking.
- A food processor. Super lame wifey want, but I've been dying to get a food processor for awhile now but I already have too many appliances. So I'm thinking about getting rid of my bread machine and getting a food processor instead.
- Jeans. And can I get someone to pick them out for me too? I'd hit Express and buy a bunch of Stella cut jeans
- Cheesecake Factory. One whole lemoncello cream torte, please!
- A new laptop. Why not, right?
- Gift card for Starbucks so I can go get a skinny vanilla chai whenever I want! Once I told my friend what I wanted so she could pick it up and she said my coffee order sounds like I'm ordering a man. Well, I do have a skinny vanilla so I guess she's right!
- ToysRUs and a special little someone would get a shopping spree!
Or I could be practical and spend it on bills... meh.