Today's Monday Listicles with Northwest Mommy is just 10 random questions so here we go :)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
Hard to admit, but I don't read books. Well, Fifty Shades of Grey but I'm scared to see what is in there.
2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
Probably 50 or more simply because we're trying to teach the little guy how to say "hi" and working on waving. Repetition is supposed to help them learn, right?
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
Not my own. I have worn parts of the husband's old military uniform for fun ;)
4. What do you think about the most?
The kiddo. A lot of wondering how he is when he's sleeping or away from me, does he need anything, is he happy, why is he screaming at me, man he stinks, gosh he's so gross, oh he's so silly... it goes on and on.
5. How many keys are on your keyring?
4 keys, 2 of which I have no clue what they go to
6. What was the last thing you bought?
Groceries. Never anything fun
7. Are you growing anything these days?
8. What is under your bed?
No under the bed here, sadly we don't have a bed frame so our box spring and mattress sit right on the floor. One less thing to clean, right?
9. What is most important in life?
Family/love. Love trumps all
10. What is the strangest word you used this week?
We use a lot of baby talk works right now, rhyming cutesy type things. And "hulk smash". This is a nearly daily saying now.
That's it for today! See you next week.
<a href="http://www.northwestmommy.com/category/monday-listicles" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.northwestmommy.com/home/Listicle3.jpg" /></a>